India is often known as the cultural capital of the world because there are so many religion, region, language, and of course festivals. Festivals are generally the best reflections of our culture and the whole house, town, and city glares up for festivals in the best possible colors. People staying away from home come back to their native places to have some gala time with near and dear ones. Any type of festival brings galore of gifts to be exchanged among friends and loved ones.
Here’s a list of gift options that you may consider to be gifted to your people on various occasions:
- Flowers: Flowers are the most beautiful gifts that can be gifted to near and dear ones. You would come across a variety of designer bouquet of flowers that are simply marvelous as a gift. On occasion of girlfriend’s birthday, Valentine’s Day, bosses anniversary, or as a New Year wish flowers are the simplest gifts.
- Designer Cakes: To commemorate your parents 30th anniversary, or for a reunion party designer cakes are the most suitable ones. Apart from that on occasions of Diwali, Holi, or Dusshera, when the whole family is united under one roof, a designer cake would just add more joy to the happy mood.
- Personalized Coffee mugs: For your loved ones, presenting personalized coffee mugs with their photograph and signature would bring immense happiness to them. You may consider this as an online rakhi gift for your dear brother. It’s a nice feeling to sip in coffee in a mug that solely belongs to you.
- Handbags: This item is solely for the ladies population of your house. On festival of Dusshera, Rakhi, birthday, anniversary, Mother’s Day, etc. you can buy some spacious handbags and be assured of the joy of the ladies. The brand should be a renowned one like Gucci, Lavie, or Jimmy Choo.
- Perfumes: This is another mesmerizing gift that is worth gifting to near and dear ones. Don’t worry if you are unable to get the desired brand of perfume from your nearby market. You can go for online shopping and order the specific perfume you want. You can also buy rakhi online in India and surprise your brother. Getting the rakhi along with the perfume would make him more than happy.
- Lampshade/Diyas/Candles/Designer Lights or lamps: These mentioned items are the perfect gift for Diwali (the festival of light) and Christmas. But there is no need to get typecast and you can go ahead with fragrant candles, lampshades, designer lamps, or diyas on any other occasion like Eid, Holi, Dusshera, Ganesh Chaturthi, etc. It is because each and every festival teaches us some way or the other regarding enlightenment of our mind.
Keep on using these much known gifts in newer ways to mesmerize your friends, relatives, and near and dear ones.