Stress symptoms usually occur due to the many responsibilities, life and family problems that we all have, and this condition remains unrecognizable for a long time. Over time it can worsen. The consequences of acute and chronic stress are affecting almost all organs, and the longer we suffer from it, the damage to the organism is greater. https://www.fusion-events.ca/ wants to share with you a list of symptoms that stressed people have.
On the basis of clinical practice, psychiatrists have managed to isolate 15 symptoms that warn that stress prevails in our minds. It is important to point out that they are different in everyone, and each body sends signals of at least three symptoms from the list. So, if you find at least three symptoms from this list, you are certainly under stress.
1. Regardless of having slept enough, you still have a need for sleep and you would like to go back to bed ignoring all day-to-day responsibilities.
2. It’s hard to wake up. The reason is insufficient hormone cortisol, which is necessary to generate more energy.
3. Restless sleeps and nightmares are also indicators of stress. When you are nervous and tense, you will more and more often wake up and you will not be able to easily get into the “deep” sleeping stages.
4. A great desire for salt and snacks is a signal that the body does not have enough electrolytes, because stress causes disbalance in their quantity.
5. Dizziness when you rise from a sitting, lying or crocheting position is a frequent follower of bad mood, and most commonly occurs as a direct consequence of the lack of electrolyte.
6. Painful PMS and irregular periods can also be a result of stress. Hormones of stress affect the disorder of all other hormones, which makes the premenstrual syndrome much more difficult.
7. Common colds are a sign of poor immunity, due to continued stress.
8. You are more difficult to deal with in conflict and tense situations because the ability to tolerate and resilience to new stress levels is decreasing.
9. You cannot start the day without coffee, cigarettes or some energy drink. You think that you will be able to raise energy in this way, but it simply “disappeared” due to chronic stress. Smokers usually, when they are overwhelmed by stress, smoke much more cigarettes than usual.
10. In situations where you manage to relax, you must experience a headache.
11. Stress is the most common cause for changing the appearance of the skin. It is followed by the appearance of pimples, and it is possible that the skin is more dry or greasy than usual. There is also a more frequent occurrence of skin itching.
12. Stress hormones stimulate the secretion of immunoglobulin E, a blood protein that is responsible for allergic reactions in the body. Therefore, the stress condition is often the cause of allergy.
13. Problems with digestion, constipation or diarrhea, are directly related to the tense nerves.
14. Stress may be a trigger for a weaker appetite, which often results in the loss of weight.
15. You cannot focus on your obligations, you often forget about things that should be done and you cannot concentrate.