Nobody wants to commit a crime not only because it’s immoral, also because it’s an unhealthy practice. It’s not a myth that a criminal couldn’t escape justice. In fact, there are plenty of ways to find out who does it and what his motive was.
Everyday, we hear and read numerous crime stories and how law enforcements cease criminals. That’s something that puts fear and prevents us from breaking a law, or abusing someone.
Another important factor of not committing a crime is criminal lawyers and the pressure of jury and court. Hardly anyone can stand against charges, without any fear of losing his case. But then there are some false evidences and accusations that may be raised against you and, even though you’re a God-fearing person, you’re being put in situations where you need criminal defense attorney to fight for you.
If you live in Toronto, you can schedule an appointment with Mitch Engel Law firm that consists of best lawyers in the city. Brampton criminal lawyers have exposure and experience of some of the most challenging cases, and they are professional enough to remove charges against you.
Criminal defense lawyers deal with different kinds of issues. Here are few situations where you need their services:
- Arrest: when police entered your house with arrest warrant, depriving you of your liberty regarding criminal investigation, you will need your criminal lawyer to study charges and give you suitable action plan. The term “Arrest” indicates that the person is accused of a crime and you can be arrested for both, criminal charges or civil charges.
- Criminal Investigation: At times, law enforcement authorities arrest people just because they were found to have some kind of contact with the criminal network. The arrest takes place on the basis of doubt, which may or may not be true. The latter situation signifies that you will be released after they were satisfied that you are not directly involved in a crime. However, you may be restricted to leave your residence, or the town, till the doubts are removed entirely.
- Criminal Charges: The court will permit you to hire a brampton criminal defense lawyer if you have been charged with one or more crime in Brampton. The charges may be filed in the following manner:
- Traffic ticket
- Sentencing: Your criminal defense attorney will tell you the whole scenario and predict the court’s sentence. It’s a decree of punishment, a court’s ruling after assessing all evidences and opinions of jury. Your lawyer may ask you to plead guilty, so that the court may offer you relaxation in punishment. Here, your lawyer will help you understand the situation and prepare you mentally to face the punishment.
- Appeal: Normally, sentence of the court follows appeal in the higher court. But, the appeal must be legitimate and should be based on strong grounds so that the court may order further investigation. Otherwise, prior decision shall prevail. Here, the experience and knowledge of your criminal defense attorney keeps your hopes alive.